TRAVEL INSURANCE PLAN
- Medical expenses & hospitalisation abroad
- Transport or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Repatriation of family member travelling with the insured.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
- Return of dependent child.
- Emergency return home following death of a close family member.
- Delivery of medicines.
- Medical referral/appointment of local medical specialist.
- Loss of credit card.
- Trip cancellation.
- Delayed departure.
- Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
Note that the reach of these covers is defined according to the trip destination of the insured.
HOW TO CLAIM